On 2/21/2018 starting at 11:17AM CST, one of the NICs on one of our
internal VM hosts stopped passing traffic out all of its' ports at once.

This caused several issues internally that overcame our redundancy for
some webhosting and webmail services, as critical services were
grouped together or depended on other NIC ports on the same card to
provide the redundancy.  Some other internal systems were affected,
but the redundant hosts supplied services continued on during this issue.

At 11:35AM CST, we put this VM host into maintenance mode to force a
failover over for all our services, and everything was brought back online
at that	time.

We'll be checking over this hardware to ensure it is fully functional
before bringing	it back	into service, but we've	seen this type of
behavior (on other hardware) twice in the past with everything
checking out and working fine ever since.

If you have any questions please let us know at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Green Cloud Technologies --