From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Farmer
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 8:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] MANRS IXP

I would like to strongly encourage MICE's participation, but I believe we have work to do to make it happen.

https://www.internetsociety.org/blog/2018/04/introducing-a-new-manrs-ixp-programme-for-routing-security/

https://www.manrs.org/participants/ixp/

Thanks

David Farmer               Email:[log in to unmask]
Networking & Telecommunication Services
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE        Phone: 612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029   Cell: 612-812-9952