Can you post a list and/or communicate with the SP that are not set up for peering and let them either fix it or indicate whether they have any immediate plans to implement IPv6 peering.

Maybe make it an onboarding question for new peers - do you intend to peer with the route servers using IPv6 and configure BIRD appropriate for new members? If off document the process to request IPv6 be turned up.

Ben Wiechman
Director of IP Strategy and Engineering
Direct: 320.256.0184
Cell: 320.247.3224

150 Second Street SW | Perham, MN 56573 | arvig.com