While I support looking into the source of broadcast and multicast traffic
and eliminating any that is unnecessary. I'd also like to add a little
perspective; we (AS57) currently on our MICE interface are receiving about
1.5Mpps and sending about 1Mpps, for a total of about 2.5Mpps on
our interface. So even at 100pps that is (100/2,500,000) or 0.004%
broadcast traffic. So let's not panic either.

Thanks.