I noticed my Google v6 traffic shifted to IX-Denver.

From: MICE Discuss [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Farmer
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 10:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] MICE Google Global cache issues?

A heads up;

We asked Google for an update on our ticket this evening. IPv6 problems for the MICE GGC seem to have returned today, based I our graphs probably around 10:00 am.  Therefore, Google has temporarily redirected IPv6 traffic away from the MICE GGC, to Chicago in our case and I suspect most cases. Also, Google has escalated the issue internally, and with their switch vendor.

We have some reports of IPv6 packet loss possibly in Chicago and probably earlier today. We'll be keeping an eye on this tomorrow.

Also, I went back and looked at graphs for IPv6 traffic from the MICE GGC to us and this problem probably started last Wednesday. In most cases, I think Happy Eye Balls glossed over this, but if applications or OSes didn't do Happy Eye Balls then things probably broke.

The saga continues...