I have been watching the broadcast traffic on MICE steadily increase.  We are now at the point where our broadcast traffic is 10X that of many exchanges that are larger than us.  I would encourage the membership to look over the configuration of their peering routers to make sure that they are configured in a way that they are not generating excessive broadcast traffic.  In the past on the list we have referenced the Amsterdam Internet Exchange configuration guidelines.  I feel that the router specific configuration hints are a great starting point to be sure that your router is configured properly.  https://ams-ix.net/technical/specifications-descriptions/config-guide

Jeremy Lumby
Minnesota VoIP
9217 17th Ave S
Suite 216