On 5/18/2018 starting at 4:10PM CDT, out circuit went down and we
lost light out to Level3/CenturyLink, and then it came back up.

This caused routing instability for a 10-15 minutes while the route tables
across the Internet recomputed all our routes for our other upstream,
some traffic would have	been misrouted while	that was going on.

We've noticed an uptick	in Level3 issues lately, probably as part of
their merger into CenturyLink.

We'll be monitoring everything as we normally do. If you have any
questions please let us know at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Green Cloud Technologies --