ALERT:  IX-Denver will be discontinuing the use of route server A on 28 September, 2018.

In our efforts to contribute to a better Internet, IX-Denver is moving to a model of secure router servers only. Our first step was in offering redundant route servers with prefix and origin ASN validation. Additional information can be found below. Now that these servers (route server B and route server C) have been up and running for several months, we will be turning down route server A, as it does not include these protections. Once this is done, IX-Denver will be operating only secure route servers.

Those of you who are single-homed to RS-A should have received emails directly.

Cheers,
~Chris

--
President, IX-Denver