At UG 29 in October, we will be holding an election for a board seat.
The board consists of three seats with staggered terms, such that one
seat comes up for re-election each year (at the fall meeting). This
year, Reid's seat is up for election.

Reid _is_ running for re-election. If anyone else is interested in
running, please nominate yourself.

Voting will be done in person. If you will not be attending in person,
you must designate a proxy, in advance, in writing. The bylaws state
that you send that to the Chief Manager (me, Richard Laager), and
electronic means are acceptable. So a simple email is sufficient.

If you are having trouble finding a proxy who will be there in person,
ask on the list or I can help you find someone.

--
Richard