Has anyone else gotten reports of issues with Facebook/Instagram the last day or two?  We're seeing intermittent problems where Facebook pages will load normally but then some of the pictures/videos in the page will be slow loading.  I haven't really narrowed it beyond a handful of source addresses in Facebook's network, mostly in the 157.240.2.0/24 range, and haven't seen any other service issues or narrowed it to any one upstream carrier.

It doesn't appear any of the content is coming through MICE, but I'm curious if anyone is/has seen something similar.    We've reached out to Facebook but haven't gotten a response yet.

Thanks in advance,
anthony

[Anthony_Anderberg]