Hey, you still have to earn votes!  Shaking hands, kissing babies, making campaign promises you can’t fulfill.  Too bad we’ll miss out on the negative ads on WCCO….

Dean

From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Reid Fishler
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 9:30 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] UG 29 Meeting & Election

I dont get to make a can with my own face, and make a speech? Darn! :-) Thanks everyone!

Reid

On Fri, Sep 28, 2018 at 9:52 AM Michael Hemphill <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Congrats Reid!
You bring a global perspective to the board and along with your involvement with other exchanges you are invaluable to MICE.
Thanks for your service to the MICE Community!
Mike

Mike Hemphill
ColoConnect
612-812-5242