From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Richard Laager <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2018 3:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] South Front Networks, LLC Remote switch request

I'm bringing this remote switch request to the discussion list per our remote switch policy:
http://micemn.net/technical.html

On 09/28/2018 09:25 AM, Jay Hanke wrote:
South Front Networks requests approval to install a MICE Remote Switch in SFN's Albert Lea Datacenter.

South Front proposes the following:
1) SFN will acquire a Juniper QFX5100 or Arista comparable switch dedicated to MICE.
2) SFN will acquire and pay for any required connectivity back to the MN VoIP remote switch, MN VoIP and SFN remote switches will share the existing 40 Gbps MICE link into the main fabric. Both SFN and MN VoIP agree to upgrade capacity as needed on the uplink to the main switch.
3) SFN will initially install 20 Gbps of capacity and will upgrade capacity as needed per the board and technical committee requirements
4) SFN agrees to enforce the MICE technical port rules
5) SFN agrees to coordinate connections to the new remote switch
6) SFN agrees to inform all prospective members that connections going to the SFN MICE Remote switch are not connected directly to MICE.
7) SFN agrees to perform any required configuration and troubleshooting
8) SFN agrees to provide configuration access and snmp access to the MICE technical committee to ease troubleshooting and to provide publicly available graphing.

Thanks!

--
Jay Hanke, President
South Front Networks