...I apologize for sending a partial message...

This is a good opportunity to meet fellow network operators in the Kansas
City region, learn more about traffic exchanging opportunities and, of
course, partake of some KC craft beers. This year we've chosen Cinder Block
Brewery to host us. There is no cost to attend.  We will provide the beer
and food.  All you need to do is show up. We will start with beer and food
at 5pm. Our presentation starts at 6pm allowing time for visitors to
arrive. The rest of the time is up to you to peer and drink beer! Non
alcoholic beverages will also be provided.

The event will be held on October 16th 2018 from 5-9pm at Cinder Block
Brewery, 110 East 18th Ave, North Kansas City, MO 64116.

Please reach out to [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] if you wish to
attend.