Same issue on our end. They reached out stating they were going to be in
a building, wanted to peer, filled in details and then no response from
any of the contacts that we had with them once they got an IP to throw
on PeeringDB. I don't even have evidence that they are even in the
building they mentioned.

Last I checked they also own the server brand Delimiter. They are an
extremely "hidden" company. We have since removed them from our members
list due to inactivity / no contact. I would be surprised if their
PeeringDB page contained factual information. (Last Updated 2017-06-20)

I only have these contacts for them.