On 10/9/2018 somewhere in the window from 12:00AM-6:00AM CDT, our Level3
upstream will go down for maintenance and then back up.

This will cause some routing instability for a few minutes while the route tables
across the Internet recomputed all our routes are recomputed.

We'll be monitoring this event as we normally do. If you have any
questions please let us know at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Green Cloud Technologies --