Hello,

We've been trying to peer with Amazon since Dec. 2017 and their most recent
response is that we're still in their provisioning queue after 1 year.

Does anyone have a contact there I can escalate this to? I've reached out
to the two contacts listed in PeeringDB and that was their response. I find
this unacceptable to be approved to peer with them a year ago but still be
waiting to configure their BGP session, which took me all of 1 minute to
complete on my router.

Any ideas? All other direct peering we've done has been completed within 1
week like Netflix, Google, Akamai, Cloudflare, etc.

Thank you

--
Darin Steffl
Minnesota WiFi