I am interested in gathering data for a firewall ruleset that allows more
direct usage from networks that are in the metro region of Twin Cities and
Duluth, and to a lesser degree communities and surrounding areas for
Crookston and Morris.  For the participants of MICE, do you have a way of
easily presenting your routes by geolocation?

I pulled down our route tables for one of our Northern Lights routers
connected and matched the base address against max mind geolocate.  The
result was a list of about 7,000 routes that I thought was unmanageable.
Is there a better way, maybe through BGP communities or similar methods, to
get more direct relevant info?

I want to have a ruleset that permits /minneapolis but denies /atlanta.

--
Regards,

Tim Peiffer
+1 612-626-7884