From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Timothy Peiffer <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2018 3:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] ip route objects in MICE

I am interested in gathering data for a firewall ruleset that allows more direct usage from networks that are in the metro region of Twin Cities and Duluth, and to a lesser degree communities and surrounding areas for Crookston and Morris.  For the participants of MICE, do you have a way of easily presenting your routes by geolocation?

I pulled down our route tables for one of our Northern Lights routers connected and matched the base address against max mind geolocate.  The result was a list of about 7,000 routes that I thought was unmanageable.  Is there a better way, maybe through BGP communities or similar methods, to get more direct relevant info?

I want to have a ruleset that permits /minneapolis but denies /atlanta.

--
Regards,

Tim Peiffer
+1 612-626-7884