Hi James,

My sessions are showing uptimes of ~4days on the MICE, which correlates
to the main switch maintenance last week.  You may want to check in with
Zayo as it looks that they lost all traffic on the remote switch in
Belle Plaine at 1AM.  Traffic graphs are not quite as clear this
afternoon, but there was an upward spike on several ports.

http://micelg.usinternet.com/cacti/graph_view.php?action=tree&tree_id=1&leaf_id=52

Andy Koch
Hoyos Consulting LLC
ofc: +1 608 616 9950