15169:13300 at another location
0:36040 at MICE

Google Global Cache algorithm of the cache selection not is not very fast and not always choose the best node.

> The problem is there is currently a ticket open with Google where their equipment ignores BGP, and continues to send traffic.

At http://redirector.googlevideo.com/report_mapping  I see => google-msp5 :super_isp_number: 2

What is “super_isp_number” ? I can see this only at MICE - any other GGC instances has just regular hostname without any “super_isp”.

Sergi
Infotec Manitoba