On 02/24/2019 04:36 PM, Richard Laager wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
On 2/24/19 11:13 AM, Jay Hanke wrote:
Was there any progress on this?
I believe Steve decided to keep his iperf server private.

We are in the process of replacing our compliance speed test server at MICE.  It is "semi-private". i.e.  It is operating on a separate VLAN that is on the CNS Remote switch.  Anybody who is connected to the CNS remote can request access and we'll set them up.  This methodology was chosen due to several items of concern that were brought up and the last MICE meeting.