Yes.

The original plan was to make the server available to any organization that is MICE connected.  We figured that we had to go to the expense of setting something up for Paul Bunyan, so why not share it to support MICE, increase the value of being a MICE member, and hopefully get the FCC to notice MICE?  CNS agreed and donated the rack and power (thanks CNS!) and Paul Bunyan provides and manages the server.

We ended up limiting it to CNS connected organizations because of concerns brought up at the MICE meeting.  If someone would like to use our server they'd need to either connect to the CNS MICE remote or get MICE to carry their compliance test VLAN.  If they get MICE to carry their VLAN, there may be a point someday in the future where CNS asks them to help pay for the cost of connectivity to the main switch.

FYI, you don't have to be a cooperative to get a cross-connect to the CNS MICE remote!