Is there a public FCC doc someplace?

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 4:39 PM Darin Steffl <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
US internet ookla server has always given us good results.

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019, 4:36 PM Richard Laager <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On 2/24/19 11:13 AM, Jay Hanke wrote:
> Was there any progress on this?

I believe Steve decided to keep his iperf server private.

U.S. Internet is connected to MICE and already has a public Ookla
speedtest.net server (listed as being in Minneapolis).

My understanding is that currently the FCC requirement is for St. Paul,
so I'm not sure if Minneapolis "counts".

--
Richard

Jay Hanke, President
South Front Networks