Politicians aren’t Internet savvy.  So it ends up in the wrong place.  *sigh*

Dean

From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jay Hanke
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2019 5:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] MICE attached compliance speed test server

Interesting, I wonder how they came up with St Paul (no public IXP). Also Omaha is missing last I looked, Omaha was larger than KCIX.

If someone implements something in St. Paul.  I have some networks looking for test locations. It might bring more eyeballs to mice.

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 5:00 PM Richard Laager <[log in to unmask]  > wrote:

On 2/24/19 4:43 PM, Jay Hanke wrote:
> Is there a public FCC doc someplace?

I think this is the one, but I'm really not positive on that. FCC stuff
isn't my area of expertise.
https://docs.fcc.gov/public/attachments/DA-18-710A1.pdf

--
Richard