What would the connection need to look like? Would the route to/from the test server show up in the route servers, require bilateral or new layer2?

Jay

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 8:41 AM Steve Howard <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Yep.  We are working with our Washington attorneys to get them to get some confirmation that MICE is an acceptable location.  The rules state the St Paul "metropolitan area".  My belief is that MICE is in the St Paul metropolitan area, but, we'd like to get some written confirmation to be safe.

On 02/25/2019 06:59 AM, Dean Bahls wrote:

Politicians aren’t Internet savvy.  So it ends up in the wrong place.  *sigh*

Dean

From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jay Hanke
Sent: Sunday, February 24, 2019 5:34 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] MICE attached compliance speed test server

Interesting, I wonder how they came up with St Paul (no public IXP). Also Omaha is missing last I looked, Omaha was larger than KCIX.

If someone implements something in St. Paul.  I have some networks looking for test locations. It might bring more eyeballs to mice.

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 5:00 PM Richard Laager <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On 2/24/19 4:43 PM, Jay Hanke wrote:
> Is there a public FCC doc someplace?

I think this is the one, but I'm really not positive on that. FCC stuff
isn't my area of expertise.
https://docs.fcc.gov/public/attachments/DA-18-710A1.pdf

--
Richard