ph: (218) 346.8673 | em[log in to unmask]
schedule a meeting: phone call | video call | meeting
Arvig | 150 Second Street SW | Perham, MN 56573 | arvig.com

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 9:37 AM Jeff Wilde <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Have you looked into using a raspberry PI device?

From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Steve Howard
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2019 9:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] MICE attached compliance speed test server

Our Calix sales guy has told us that they have changed their software to support servers like ours.

However, as I understand things, the Calix testing solution only works with their Gigaspire product.  This greatly limits the usefulness of their product so we developed an in-house solution based on smokeping to do the testing for us.  Not ideal, but, it will get the job done.