We’ve been looking at the AS112 project at https://www.as112.net/   This is basically a service to handle DNS queries for RFC 1918 address space.  A quick online search shows that several other exchanges offer AS112 service.

We have a speed test server connected to MICE with 2x10Gbps interfaces and could easily add AS112 service to this server.  If we were to move ahead with this, we'd need an IP allocation and sessions in the route servers.  Does anybody have any insights, thoughts, or objections to us doing this?