As of 8:30am I heard the current full ETR is noon today.

From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Shannon Sykes <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2019 10:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] zayo again anyone?

Here is the last update I received from Zayo.
current Update: OSP has advised that the duct repair is complete, and the western half of the cable pull. They are awaiting emergency locates to clear, so they can move the east splice case 100' east due to the cable damage. The eastern cable pull completion is looking like it will be completed around 10-11 pm CST. Full repair ETR is 8:00 AM CST
Sent from my iPhone