On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 11:48:13AM -0500, Andrew Hoyos wrote:
> SIX, as an example, has a blackhole IP address, and the route
> servers matching a blackhole community to set next hop to this to
> sink the traffic on the switch fabric.  Perhaps something we should
> look into for MICE.

A good idea - perahps use a specific community advertisement with
correct next-hop into the ether.

Then folks can subscribe as needed.

You can even automate a few things as well from known blacklists, then
another system to accept new networks to be reviewed then blackholed
for .

--
Mike Horwath, reachable via [log in to unmask]