2:42 pm: OSP has reported that splicer is in route and has a ETA of 30 mins. More updates to follow.

Note that the location listed in the ticket is incorrect – I’ve communicated the correct address (130th and Hwy 60) to Zayo’s NCC and they’ve acknowledged receipt of that.

If they do get onsite by 3:15 pm it will have been about 10 hours since the initial cut.

Frank

From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Frank Bulk
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 1:24 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] lost MICE

12:35 pm: OSP reported they are trying to get resources to the damage location. Damage appears to be right off of I60 and 170th in Sibley IA. ETA or 2.5 hours at 10:58 AM CDT, so splicers should be on-site shortly. More updates to follow.

12:43 pm: OSP reported Splicer is in route to the damage location right off of I60 and 170th in Sibley IA. ETA is approximately 1.5 hrs. More updates to follow.

Frank