*From:* MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> *On Behalf Of *Frank
Bulk
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 11, 2019 07:58
*To:* [log in to unmask]
*Subject:* Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] lost MICE

11:04 pm: Excavation is currently underway at this time. Techs are
trenching out the 200 feet of cable required to make repairs.

12:58 am: Underground crews have completed the trench on one side of the
break. OSP splicers have the cable exposed on that side and are prepping
the old cable and the new for repairs. The Underground crew is working to
excavate on the opposite end at this time. No ETTR at this time.

2:22 am: OSP crews are still continuing to work at this time. Excavation
crews are continuing to work to expose the remaining fiber to prep for
splicing. No ETTR at this time.

3:20 am: At this time the underground crew has completed excavation and the
cable is fully exposed for repairs. Prep work is still ongoing on both
sides. Splicers expect to be splicing on one end of the cable in about 1
hour. The other side will be spliced once prep work is complete. No ETR at
this time.

5:04 am: OSP splicers are continuing the splice at this time. Techs are
prioritizing the active fibers to speed up restoration. No ETTR at this
time.

5:57 am: OSP splicers are continue to finish up the splicing on the North
side of the cut. Once complete crews will move to the South side to
complete prep work and begin splicing. We have a tentative ETTR of 10 CST
today.

7:07 am: OSP splicers onsite advised they have been a bit delayed on the
splicing at the North side of the cut. Splicers are nearly complete on the
North side, and will be moving to the South to complete prep work and
repairs. Crews have revised the tentative ETTR for 12 CST.

Frank