Yes we saw issues from 6:50 to about 7:20 as well. None of our BGP sessions
dropped to cogent, HE, or MICE but our customers noticed it and I did see a
drop in traffic during that time..

It's stumped me and I'm glad I'm not the only one since I thought it was
internal to our network but it appears not.