Hmmm...  That is interesting.  It would be nice to see functionality added to MICE someday.  I especially like the 65535:666 community support because it would work nicely with our existing DDoS handling configuration.

On a somewhat related note, we use the free CYMRU Unwanted Traffic Renewal Service ( http://www.team-cymru.com/utrs.html ) to reduce our DDoS traffic.  I encourage MICE members to check it out -- as more ASes use it, it becomes more effective.