I will be sure to ask about that, but it is likely that it is already under evaluation.

Ben Wiechman

Director of IP Strategy and Engineering

Arvig | 224 East Main Street | Melrose, MN 56352 | arvig.com

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 2:06 PM Darin Steffl <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Much better picture Ben. I didn't feel like climbing down there ha.

Hopefully the permanent fix involves boring on the other side of the road where it doesn't have a chance of washing out again.