On 8/21/19 2:17 PM, Ben Wiechman wrote:
> Is it possible to send a weekly/monthly reporting showing a high water
> mark for utilization for each member? Is that appropriate? Or do we
> just ask each member to monitor the utilization graphs if this is of
> interest to them?
>
> For my part it is easier to ingest and handle a periodic review if we
> are pushed the information versus having to have someone remember to
> go and pull the information. I'm interested in what others would find
> useful.

I don't mind if this is an opt-in item on a per-participant basis, but I
am not in-favor of having yet more to my inbox.  I feel that any good
participant should have their own monitoring and be properly alerted
based on that - possibly directly into a capacity planning workflow.  If
you want to have a periodic email, I am sure a curl request to the MICE
monitoring server on a cron would be fairly simple to setup if you have
cleared it with US Internet who graciously hosts that for us.

If the recommendation is for a mass-email to the mailing list with all
participant data, that I am even less in support of.  We have several
participants that do not publicly share their capacity data and we
should respect that - not blast it out weekly/monthly, even if the
recipient list is opt-in.

Regards,
Andy

Andy Koch