For what's it worth, it sounds like Zayo had a maintenance event for a fiber relocate project at TH 13 and County 21 in Prior Lake last night starting at 12:01AM. We had some network appliances in Prior Lake go down at 12:01AM and come back up at 1:50AM. I'm not sure if it's related this issue but the timestamps match what you're seeing.

Many thanks.

Jake

-----Original Message-----
From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of James Urwiller
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 5:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] zayo again?

This message may be from an external email source.
Do not select links or open attachments unless verified. Report all suspicious emails to Minnesota IT Services Security Operations Center.

I have been told they cannot reach a cyan shelf in belle plaine.  they also asked me how to gain access to the location and provide a local contact.  I tried explaining that it is their hut, not mine and I don't have access...because its not my hut.

James Urwiller
Network Architect
Stealth Broadband