This looks like the same fiber cut. Our latest update from a couple minutes ago indicates the following:
Locators on site, and they suspect the cut to be between 5th and 6th Ave, on 4th St in Rochester. We are awaiting confirmation of exact location of the cut. No ETR.

Ben Wiechman

Director of IP Strategy and Engineering

Arvig | 224 East Main Street | Melrose, MN 56352 | arvig.com