If its the same outage affecting one of our circuits, then it was a contractor that hit fiber in Omaha.

________________________________
From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of James Urwiller <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2019 7:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] Another Zayo fiber cut?

my link from fremont north is fine, so its likely south if fremont??

Sent from my iPhone 7

On Aug 16, 2019, at 18:46, Aaron Clark <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Our transport from Omaha to Fremont on  Zayo is down.  No ETR yet.

-Aaron

On Fri, Aug 16, 2019, 6:42 PM Frank Bulk <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I don't see any alarms, but I did receive notification from Zayo about an outage. I also saw some BGP activity for NebraskaLink and notification on facebook about Long Lines having lost one of their links.

Frank