Is it possible to send a weekly/monthly reporting showing a high water mark for utilization for each member? Is that appropriate? Or do we just ask each member to monitor the utilization graphs if this is of interest to them?

For my part it is easier to ingest and handle a periodic review if we are pushed the information versus having to have someone remember to go and pull the information. I'm interested in what others would find useful.

Ben Wiechman

Director of IP Strategy and Engineering

Arvig | 224 East Main Street | Melrose, MN 56352 | arvig.com

On Wed, Aug 21, 2019 at 1:59 PM Jay Hanke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> To be clear, I was not advocating for punitive action, and we can go and pull the bandwidth reports periodically. I was just posing the question regarding whether a more proactive stance regarding visibility would be appropriate.

What would you propose?