From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jeff Dahna
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 11:44 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] Anyone else see their Zayo-based link to MICE go down?

Zayo Ticket update:Current update, Zayo crews are currently dispatching to County Rd 35 near Roberts Ave Worthington, MN as this looks to be the location of the cut, OSP is en route and splice teams are also being dispatched. We apologize for any inconveniences and delays along the way and will continue to work towards resolution and provide updates as they are available. Regards Joshua Johnson NCC Technician (Fiber & Facilities) | Zayo Group