From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2019 12:14 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] Anyone else see their Zayo-based link to MICE go down?

I see MICE links are coming back up, and we got this from Zayo a bit ago along with a direct note from their NOC stating that they still had the South splice case open and so weren't hands-off yet.

11:30PM: "Technicians are splicing fibers and have already spliced a total of 36 fibers. We should start seeing restoration of services soon. Thank you so much for your patience with us during this event."