The nomination period for the MICE board of directors is now closed, the only nomination I've seen is Richard Laager - let me know if I've missed any others.
https://lists.iphouse.net/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1908&L=MICE-DISCUSS&T=0&F=&S=&P=714

The election will occur during the October 16th UG33 meeting, which will be held at the 511 building at 3pm CST.

We'll be using a Marble/Pokerchip Voting Method again for this meeting, if you are unable to attend the meeting in person you can email your ASN and vote to [log in to unmask] and I can cast your vote during the meeting.   If you'd prefer that someone else proxies your vote just send a note to this mailing list with your ASN and who you're designating as your proxy, and they'll get your "marble" to cast during the voting process.

Let me know if you have any questions,
anthony