From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Andrew
Hoyos
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2019 10:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] time for new zayo-outages list?

Hi folks,

It seems like the ‘mice-discuss’ list has quickly become the ‘zayo-outages’
list over the last few months.
Just a suggestion, but perhaps it’s time to create a new mailing list for
those that want to discuss all the latest Zayo fun?
I think there are quite a few people on this list (perhaps a majority?),
that likely find these Zayo outages emails/chatter irrelevant.
Otherwise, I’m happy to go back to clicking delete :)

Thanks!

--
Andrew Hoyos