From: Jeremy Lumby [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 5:47 PM
To: MICE Discuss
Subject: MN VoIP Remote Upgrade

In accordance with the MICE remote switch operator guidelines, MN VoIP will be upgrading their remote switch and uplink to the MICE core on the afternoon of October 11th at approx 2PM to keep uplink utilization under 66% of the link capacity.  Prior to the maintenance, BGP will be blocked so traffic can gracefully reroute.  During the maintenance connectivity will be down for approximately 15 minutes.  A 100G switch will be added between the existing MN VoIP extension and the MICE core.  This switch will not only increase the MN VoIP uplink from 40G to 100G, it will also make 32 100G ports available to anyone wishing to connect to MICE via MN VoIP @ 100G.  I will send out a notification to the discuss list right before I commence with the maintenance.

Jeremy Lumby
Minnesota VoIP
9217 17th Ave S #216
Bloomington, MN 55425