On the early evening of 10/23/2019, we will be performing maintenance on the
premium web cluster to upgrade the OS and PHP versions install on the
systems in a rolling update fashion.

This should present no issues as we will be working on one system at a
time in a multi-server cluster. The other machines will	take up	the
load as we go. All sites in this cluster have been tested against the
new server/PHP versions already, and site code updated to rectify the
issues found.

We'll be monitoring this event as we normally do. If you have any
questions please let us know at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Green Cloud Technologies --