Zayo called me, our issue IS related to your ticket as well. Zayo is also telling me an emergency maintenance is in the works to replace a line card and optics hopefully around midnight Central time.

Sent from my Payphone

From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of James Urwiller <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 9:24:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] packet loss today

WARNING!! This message originated from an External Source. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to this email.

telling me its optic/card and they are pushing for an emergency midnight maintenance to swap.

Sent from my iPhone 7

Zayo is saying our path is clean, does anyone else have updates from Zayo?

Sent from my Payphone

WARNING!! This message originated from an External Source. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to this email.

My ticket is 3716945

James Urwiller

Network Architect

Stealth Broadband

<image001.jpg>

WARNING!! This message originated from an External Source. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to this email.

Thanks all – I will open a ticket.

James Urwiller

Network Architect

Stealth Broadband