*From:* MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> *On Behalf Of *Justin
Huffman
*Sent:* Monday, November 4, 2019 10:30
*To:* [log in to unmask]
*Subject:* Re: [MICE-DISCUSS] random packet loss since yesterday afternoon
anyone?

We have had a few customers complain about packet loss to google.com today
as well and was able to see packet loss from one of our routers up to 511
building. However, I don’t see packet loss anymore, but maybe it is really
intermittent. Did you hear any update from Zayo?

Justin

Long Lines Broadband