The latest update we had from Level3 (hey, look, a non Zayo related fiber issue, haha!)

*** CASCADED EXTERNAL NOTES 18-Nov-2019 20:39:54 GMT From CASE: 17573224 - Event
The Transport NOC reports that light level testing indicates a potential fault 13.8 kilometers from the testing site. The Outside Plant Engineer (OSPE) was engaged, provided the test results, and requested to assist with locating the exact point of failure. The OSPE has dispatched Field Operations personnel to the approximate location of the fault to begin searching for the physical damage point. As a precaution, construction teams have been engaged and dispatched to the approximate location of the damage. An ETA of approximately 23:00 GMT has been provided for the construction teams.