We hop on Zayo in Sioux City that takes us to 511. We've been experiencing ospf flaps between Sioux City and 511 all day.

Sent from my Payphone

From: MICE Discuss <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of James Urwiller <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2019 4:23:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MICE-DISCUSS] packet loss today

WARNING!! This message originated from an External Source. Please use proper judgment and caution when opening attachments, clicking links, or responding to this email.

Greetings all,

                I have been noticing packet loss today similar to how it was a few weeks back before Zayo replaced a card.  I know they had a fiber cut yesterday in Omaha south of where I hop on to get to the exchange, I was unaffected  by that but today I just have a lot of packet loss.  Anyone else?

James Urwiller

Network Architect

Stealth Broadband

stealth300