Starting on 10/31/2019 around 7:00PM CDT, a network event caused
issues that primarily affected outbound	email that communicated	over
SSL/TLS (which isa good percentage now-a-days) from being able to
connect to remote email servers	and deliver the	email. Some email
was getting through, especially	most of	our normal monitoring emails
were arriving and no specific alerts were raised.

As this	was going on, the email	continued to queue up in our servers,
ready to be able to deliver when it can.

At 9:55AM 11/1/2019, we	rectified the network issue, this clearing
the email (and a couple other) issues, and we started dequeing
the rest of the	email that wasn't able to be delivered.	The outbound
email was all dequeued by 10:10AM CDT and delivered.

We'll be monitoring everything as we normally do. If you have any
questions please let us know at [log in to unmask]

Thank you.

          -- ipHouse/Green Cloud Technologies --